Hit That Thing on Facebook

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hit That Thing - my first game

This is the first game I ever published. I've had some projects before, mostly for learning purposes.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ihavenodomain.htt.android

 The idea of this game came to me when I saw lots of popular games being like: start, score 1 point, say it's easy, lose.

In this game you're supposed to hit some coconuts in less than a second. Each one has it's own timer so you should hit the one that was on the screen before the other. For example, coconut 1 has half a second left until you lose and coconut 2 has just appeared on the screen so it has 1 second left. If you hit coconut 2, you'll probably not have enough time to hit coconut 1 as well and you lose, but if you hit coconut 1 first, you'll still have some time to hit the other one and you can go on playing.


Features:
- 2 game modes:
- endless gameplay
- a nice, challenging or casual experience
- simple, cartoon graphics

To do list:
- achievements
- online leaderboard
- share on facebook and other social media buttons

I want to work with the community of my game. Features suggested by users will be on top of my To do list if I think they are good. 

Feel free to contact me anytime at a96andrei@gmail.com or just leave a comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment